Adam’s Strip Wash is a concentrated soap blend that removes any wax and sealant protection as you clean your ride, preparing it for a paint correction session with a machine polisher or hand polish, or to start clean with a fresh layer of sealant or wax. Use with Adam’s Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun for best results.
- High Suds Formula Removes Dirt And Contaminants
- Strips Wax And Sealants, Does Not Dry Out Plastic Or Rubber
- Ideal For Matte And Satin Finishes
- Forest Green Color, Mint Fragrance
Adam’s Strip Wash should not be used as a routine wash method soap, but we recommend using it after your wheels, tires, engine bay, and exhaust tips have been fully decontaminated. As this product removes protection, you’ll be starting from scratch each time! Adam’s Strip Wash can be used in full sun in an outdoor setting or indoor setting and is safe on all surfaces. We recommend using Adam’s Strip Wash bi-annually, unless otherwise needed, to keep your protective layers fresh and as hydrophobic as possible. Adam’s Strip Wash can be used by any detailing enthusiast, whether a weekend warrior or car care expert
1. Pour 2-3 oz. of Adam's Strip Wash onto the Adam’s Wash Pad and into the bucket.
2. Spray hose directly into Wash Pad to disperse soap and create suds. Fill bucket 2/3 full with water.
3. Rinse vehicle with hose, wash top to bottom following the Two Bucket Method outlined in our Videos and Handbook, then rinse again.
4. Dry vehicle with an Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel.
Adam’s Foam Gun or Foam Cannon:
1. Fill Adam's Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun canister nearly full with water.
2. Pour 3-4 oz. of Adam's Strip Soap into canister.
3. Screw sprayer lid back onto canister, shake well.
4. Attach canister and sprayer to nozzle or pressure washer.
5. Squeeze handle to spray tons of suds onto your vehicle.
COMMON SENSE WARNING: Use Adam’s Two Bucket Wash Method with Grit Guards to minimize wash-induced damage.